Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is the worst physical pain that you have ever felt?

What is the worst physical pain that you have ever felt?
For me, it was when I ripped both of my corneas due to an eye disorder. Good times. I would rather die than have that happen again.
Answer:
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. The excruciating pain that I went though made me think I was going to die even though the disease will never kill me. I've also had a pretty good share of other painful things like 4 Spinal Cord Stimulator Surgeries, knee surgery, having my Spinal Cord Stimulator battery on a nerve in my hip (at least that's why they think it's so painful), having my hip incision have an allergic reaction to the adhesive that the doctor used to make the steri strips stick so I had to have the incision ooze fluid, have large blisters and then have it cleaned out with acetone. I guess that's the major most painful things that I have had so far even though I'm only 14.
i have wrecked cars fallen off stuff aned had all kinds of pains and aliment and the worst thing ever i think was getting a catheder put in ouch it hurst to think about it
I attempted to break my own arm. Needless to say, it hurt like all hell.
two things - second and third degree burns on my arm, and a migraine headache.
The worst pain I've ever had (while not under anesthesia) was when I had a lumbar epidural steroid injection for my chronic back problems (the initial surgery was in 2000). It was the most excruciating pain--even more so than when I gave birth to my son! The ***** of the whole thing was that it didn't even help my condition!
Labor
i managed to get mono and a bacteria infection in the back of my throat at the same time and couldn't eat or drink anything for majority of a week. that sucked. just swallowing was a pain in the ***.But you seem to take the cake. Ouuch.
Definitely after doing 4 performances of Beauty%26The Beast on a sprained ankle and then having my ankle pop out and back in pulling on a ligament.I have no idea how I was even walking!
a ruptured disk pushing into my spinal cord
When my third wife told me that she didn't love me anymore..
win i was 6 i was running up the stairs at the mall i slipped and hit my head on the cornner of a marble bench.. for a few days after i had a small dent in my forhead. man i get a hedach just thinking about it..
The worst pain I have ever felt was when I got hot wax into my eye. It hurt like hell and I burned my eye and I was flushing my eye out but we had to take me to the emergency room and fiz my eye it hurt so bad eyes or like so senssitive ha?
giving birth
One of the worst would have to be when my friend scratch me in the eye, my accident, and scratched my cornea. Talk about painful.
Another painful thing was about a year ago when I cut two of my fingers on the top crease thing. The cut was pretty deep and bled a lot.
Also another painful time was when I was walking and I just fell, hit my chin on cement and sprained my ankles.
Oh and also last summer when I was heating up gum over a candle and some of it fell off and gave me either a second or third degree burn, Which ever one gives you a blister thing. Hurt like hell.
Why yes, I am rather clumsy and also rather stupid.
Dislocated and broken shoulder!
Definately when I broke my tibia %26 fibula and fucked up my knee going foot first into the post playing rugby.
UTI also ripped ligament in my leg that i heard rip...lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net