Sunday, October 25, 2009

What is the best way to mummify scrotums?

I'm looking to fill a pillow case up with mummified scrotums and just needed to know what the best method was to do it. I already have the scrotums (obtained legally from medical schools and other places) just need to know how to correctly mummify them.
Answer:
Hello! I did this a few months ago for the third time, probably back in the February/March area as I can best recall. You must also practice Thelema or another Sumerian mythology based magick correct? Anyway, I have found one method to be superior to the other two I tried. First you must obtain some supplies, they are definitely less expensive and easier to obtain than the actual scrotums: 1) You need about 10 packages of medical 4X4 gauze (sterile or not) for every 3-4 scrotums. 2) Get some all natural sea salt, it works better than sodium chloride and isn't that expensive. 3) Get yourself some saline, I find 12 oz for every 3-4 scrotums works best. 4) You definitely need some baking sheets, preferably those flexible plastic/rubber ones.
Now, you have those supplies, dip each scrotum in saline and roll them thoroughly in sea salt. Soak the 4X4s in the saline, wrap each scrotum completely (not dripping wet, but moist). Now, place them on the baking sheet until full, then fill another, I assume that if you are filling a pillowcase as I did, you will have at least 24 scrotums, I think I had around 28 myself. Anyway, bake them at 100-150 degrees farenheit for 20 hours to speed the drying process, if not you can leave them sit without baking and achieve similar results.
I hope this helps!
Oh, and just so you know, my astral exploration of the sphere of Netzach was amazing after sleeping on this case for several nights after attempting to invoke Venus. Good luck, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law."
Are you serious?? And why are you putting them in a pillow case? Are you planning on using it as a pillow? Talk about waking up to a bunch of dikheads.lol. If I could help you in anyway I would but I have no Idea other than buring them in salt for a few months. Or you can do a yahoo search it.
Why didn't you ask that question while you were legally obtaining these scrotums? this sounds like a joke unless you are a medical sudent trying to study scrotums or a scientist with a medical motive, it sounds like you need to see a head doctor but, not the one attached to the scrotums. placing them in a pillow case is indicative of a mental issue and you really need some help. while getting this help ask the dr. to refer you to someone that might know the answr you are in search of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net