Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is the worse pain possible?


Answer:
emotional pain does the most damage.....but physically speaking...i used to think that bone fractures would be the worst..as i broke my arm and i've broken my thumb a few times. i've even had knee injuries (torn meniscus) but that wasn't as bad as the bone ones...just more inhibiting. however.two weeks ago, i woke up one morning in the WORST pain EVER. the night before was normal.i was 100% healthy and everything. then i woke up and turned my head.and BAM. my left-rear neck muscle thing cramped up. It was kinda like those cramps you get in the arch of your foot.but a million times worse. at first it just scared me. it forced my neck into a position i didn't want it in, which is the position i had it when i was sleeping. it was literally STUCK there. ANY motion at all, of my head, neck, mouth, tongue, or shoulders made that muscle spasm and return my neck to that position, whilst giving me the most pain i've ever felt in my life. i couldn't even cry because it hurt so bad. after a few excruciating hours, the doctor in the ER told me it was torticollus.which literally is like a very severe neck cramp. its caused by stress or even by sleeping with a fan on my neck (which was the cause of mine) it heals quickly.which makes it not that serious of a condition.but god does it hurt so much worse than broken bones..
i would say though...that the person saying the broken ribs stuff has some points..just to imagine it.it's gotta hurt alot to.but its prolly not as scary as something in your neck that you can feel inside the bottom portion of your skull..
when you lose a loved one!
For me, broken ribs. Every freakin' time you take a breath, or move, it hurts. Forget sleeping, breathing, and get ready to cry or pass out should you cough or sneeze!
Medically speaking, bone pain is the worst kind possible. For example, drilling into your skull doesn't sound all that pleasant, does it?Hey, are you a Weezer fan? I love Weezer, and I noticed your name..
The worst pain that a person can suffer from is nerve pain. I suffer from Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), in which it is the worse pain that I've ever experienced in my life. Any type of nerve pain is considered the worse pain that any person can possibly suffer from. I have CRPS and much of the pain is not even describable because it's so bad. Any type of nerve pain is that bad, and nerve pain is considered worse than even childbirth.
For me it was my liver biopsy. The pain doesn't last that long but it was incredible for the length of the procedure.
I think that burns are the worst pain there is.
there are 3 worst pain ever:
1) die
2) toothache
3) during delivery (give birth)
All depends on the person and how they well they tolerate pain. Bone pain is suppose to be a hard ache which is extremely unbearable. Kidney stone pain is extremely painful... I know because I had a kidney stone pass

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net