Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is this lump on my back?

Recently, about 4 days ago I discovered this lump on my back. It's located on the lower left side of my back. It's not on the spine. I noticed it when I was about to lay down on the bed and felt this discomfort in my back. I quickly got up and felt it and was this lump. It's hard. I'm going to the Dr. this evening but, what could it be??
Answer:
Cysts can appear anywhere in the body a doctor can tell just by feeling it what it is.. and you can live the rest of your life with them or you can have them removed. They are like an internal pimple its red round, filled with the same stuff a regular pimple is filled like. I have had a couple of them and got to see them. The doctor usually is careful about getting to them he says they smell bad if cut open.. removed using a local anesthetic and it takes less than 30 minutes.
Probably just a cist. It can easily be removed.
pilonidal cyst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net