Sunday, October 25, 2009

What is the fastest way to get ride of a Canker Sore on the tip of your tongue?

I have a canker sore on the tip of my tongue, it's really painful and it won't heal beacuse your mouth is always moist. Although I'm not quite sure it's a Canker Sore because I bit my tongue while sneezing a couple of days ago, and thought I got a sore from it, but now I think it might be a canker sore because it's white on the tip, and very painful, and it hurts to talk and eat. Can someone help me?!?!
Answer:
Yes I can help. I had one of those just a few days ago and I did the same thing you did, I sneezed and bit the tip of my time. Yes it hurts like H***. The fastest way i have found to Cure and relieve that pain is to stick out your tongue and dry it real well. When it is dry, apply peroxide on a qtip a few times. Do this at least twice a day. It will eventually go away and takes about 2 days to heal, after applying the Peroxide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net