Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is the weirdest bone that you have ever broken?

Once I broke my sesamoid (little sesame shaped bone in my big toe) while running in high heels. PAIN like you wouldn't believe and took about 3 years to heal fully.
In retrospect, it's a funny bone to break (ha! funny bone).
Answer:
I've broken rib bones many times performing CPR. The doctor would say, "that's good cpr" when you hear rib bones cracking. It's really an uncomfortable feeling though to feel bones crack under your own weight...and you continuously crack it!
I broke a bunch in my foot like a decade ago (that will teach me to kick a car door shut because I'm carrying heavy packages - boy, I know what you mean about a special brand of hurt) but I once managed to break my right zygomatic - which I just happen to like because it starts with "z" (its your cheekbone)
As a kid... i decided to pull a evil kanevil... and go down a huge hill in our neighborhood... on my bike... while wearing my new inline skates. ...
Needless to say... I "found" a stick... and broke my tail bone... Not too uncommon of a break... but lemme tell ya... that is some incredible pain. That was almost 10 years ago... and I still cant go to a movie theater without an ibprophin.
fun fun
lol... take care
EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net