Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is this Pill? Small Pink Capsule with Red Band & a K 6 imprint?

Small pink capsule with a red band and an imprint of a K with a small triangle looking thing on the upper right stem of the K and the number 6. I found this pill in my niece's backpack wrapped in tissue. I was just borrowing a pen and and started to throw the tissue away when it fell out. I can't call my pharmacy because they are closed and I want to know what it is so that I can talk to her before she leaves in the morning. Could someone please help me? I'm really scared for her!
Answer:
i would need to see the pill to help you but you can call the poison controll center and they will tell you.
p.s i tend to agree that it is benadryl. she probably has cramps.
Diphenhydramine 50mgs, a generic for Benadrylat least it isn't the "pill" but she may have a sleeping pill addiction
http://www.drugs.com/pill_identification...that might help
its benedryle, give it to the dog next door and sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net