Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is the worst freak accident to happen to you?

mine was while changing a tire to my truck.my little brother went and jacked the truck up just once more and wham the truck fell down and crushed my arm in between the truck frame and the wheel. happened so fast did not even know my arm was broken till i looked at it and saw it was L shaped. to this day i have no i dea how i managed to pull my arm out must have did it between one of the times the truck bounce off the the ground.
Answer:
This is more indirect than direct. 2 weeks before our wedding, my wife took a tumble down some stairs, head first. She used to be a gymnast, so naturally she stuck out her arms to "prepare" for the landing, and broke BOTH of her elbows! Later, in the ER, the first thing she said to the doctor was "I'm getting married in 2 weeks, and you're NOT putting a cast on either of my arms!" Needless to say, she didn't get casts on. However, she was in a lot of pain for the next 2 weeks, and we had to put a "disclaimer" notice on everyone's seat at the wedding, saying "Due to a recent accident, the bride will be unable to accept any hugs." True story!
When I was in high school I was closing the car door and slammed it on my finger; in response to the pain I tried to pull my finger out, thus causing a cut. I went to the health office and got a band-aid, etc. Then I went to world history class and sat through the entire hour. When I got to math class the cut was bleeding through the band-aid and it turned out that the cut was all the way to the bone and I had to get stitches and have this huge gauzey thing wrapped around my finger. XD
A friend of mine was helping me work on my car.He was standing in front of it when he told me to start it up.Dumbass me hung through the window(forgetting it was a stick)and turned the key over and it jumped and plowed him right through the garage wall.To no avail,it broke both his legs and i quit driving for the longest time.
wen i was 6 i was picking straberries and i was walking backwards for a dumb reason and then there was a crate i tripd did a back flip and hit my head againts the boulder my head had broken my head i was bleading i go up to my mom and say can i have a napkin and after that all i can remember is waking up in a hospital 12 hour later
In middle school I opened a pressure cooker of boiled beans that didn't have all the pressure let out. No wonder it was so hard to open! The boiled beans exploded in my face and continued up to the ceiling. The heavy metal lid hit me on the chest, burning and cutting me and then fell on my foot. THAT was a really lousy day. I ended up with 3rd degree burns, but surprisingly I healed with no scars!NO pressure cookers are allowed in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net