Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is the recuperation time for a dislocated shoulder?

I play soccer for my school, and at our last game I managed to dislocate my shoulder. This has happened once before, but I managed to set it on the field myself. This time, however, I had to take a trip to the emergency room. It set itself right before X-Rays, and I was sent home. How long will I have to wait before I can play again?
Answer:
Even at your age, eight weeks would be the appropriate length of time. You might recover further and faster with an injection of cortisone however most doctors would not prescribe it to someone at your age bracket.
It depends 2 months , sometimes never.
I'm not sure. You should ask your doctor! BUT I LOOOOOVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL GRAMMER AND VOCAB. yayayayayayayayay
Take your time please. You need to rest and not put any strain on the shoulder. Sometimes a dislocation can take longer to heal than a fracture. If you have done it before then you are really at risk for permanent damage. What did the doctor tell you?
Open ended question, lacking information. It depends on the amount of damage, torn tendons, chipping of the ball or socket, mussel damage etc. Normal, 2 weeks to get the truma reduced but it could be longer.
Well it must have time to heal if there was any dammage and then the pain may last oven longer than that so I would say It takes about that long and might be longer. If it was just dislocated and no dammage then it might not take so long. Any way you look at it the time will pass and you will be back to doing things.I sure am a lot of help don't you think??
t

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net