Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is the most painfull but minor thing you can do to yourself?

I just bit my cheek whilst chewing a roll. Yow! How can that hurt so much. What minor injury has caused you the most pain?
Answer:
The most painful household accident is standing on an upturned plug whilst wearing only socks or being barefoot.
Stubbing my little toe on the bed....argh!!
I cut the toenail on my little toe too low!! Hurts, don't do it
Catching it in your zip.
paper cut...ouch!
poking ur self in the eye with eye liner !!!
Eating something with a fork and then absent-mindedly biting down hard on it. Hurts like freakin hell, and one of my bottom incisor tooth has a chip off it...ah well...
Hot coffee,burnt tongue,no sensation or taste buds left!
I'd say banging your shin. Makes my eyes water every time.
pulling a nose hair out
banging your shin on the corner of a coffee table. ouch!!.
i once caught the index finger on my right hand in the door of my dad's car - the wind slammed the door shut when i was getting out the car.. the pain was really intense - to the point where it made me feel sick. i had a lovely black fingernail afterwards !
Accidently grinding your teeth whilst chewing gum or sweets too energetically. Arrgghh it goes right through me thinking about it!
If you accidently pinch the skin at the back part of the top of your arm, yeow! Pinching skin with zip fasteners or other organs, getting shampoo in your eyes, biting your tongue, banging your head on the corner of an open cupboard or that weird sensation when you yawn and get cramp under your chin and can't close your mouth.
But by far the worse of all is hair removal by waxing!
Once stuck a sewing needle up my fingernail.That hurt.Standing on a marble in your bare feet isn't much fun either.I also "sprang" my thumb right back to my wrist whilst getting up from weeding the garden---that truly was hell!Drawing pin in thumb is not so good.Clumsy lot aren't we.!
I've bitten my cheek while chewing and it does hurt for a few minutes, but it soon passes.I shut the tip of my finger in a door jam. It was sooo painful. The worst pain ever!! The skin wasn't broken, but my finger went a funny colour. The X-ray showed that the very tip of the bone had been snapped of, and this is where all the nerve endings are which enable you to be able to feel, touch etc., and that is why it was so incredibly painful. It took 6 weeks to heal, and I still get twinges.It was years ago, but nothing else has ever come close!
i bit into a carrot a little too energetically once and my top and bottom teeth banged together and chipped my tooth. it didnt hurt as much as other things ive done but the weird sensation nearly made me pass out! still makes me a bit icky. also nearly chopped my finger off with a knife when chopping an onion it slipped and slammed into my index finger, still no feeling around it and that was a year ago!
I got my fingers hit by the hammer while nailing ...it still gives me a chilll ...
Plucking a hair on your finger!! Bet you a fiver you'll be screaming if you try it lol..
Sitting on one of your nuts.
Ouch.just the memory of this brings tears to my eyes, but here goes...I take it everybody remembers THAT scene from "There's Something About Mary".?I did that once.took 10 minutes to extricate myself...ooooh, the memories.
Cutting your Clit when shaving down below... not a personal experience but know some1 who did!! Owwy!
If foil touches a tooth filling.
Taking a plaster off of yourself.I've just come out of hospital after a major operation and pulling the plaster off of my (hairy!) arm was the worst pain I had - it really hurt!
Banging your big toe or even worse your little toe on a coffee table or when opening a doorwith no shoes on! aaaarrrrrgggghhhh the pain!
When you're having a drink (or eating) and that someone makes you laugh, for example. It suddenly goes et get stuck between your throat and your nose.That's painful.
Paper cuts!! Yikes they hurt!!
Paper cut!
Standing up and banging your head on the corner of the cupboard door
Its definately a draw between biting the inside of your cheek whilst eating and stubbing your little toe. both equally as painful as the other and both something that will make you scream bloody murder when you do them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net