Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is the most comfortable mattress? Sleep Number? Pillowtop? Serta?


Answer:
Perhaps I am a tiny bit biased, but the best night's sleep I ever had was after I bought my Sleep Number Bed. I spent four years pole vaulting, and injured my back many times, and on top of that, I have been a contractor for 35 years. With this history, I always keep my eyes and ears open to every conceivable sort of "device" to help my back and neck, so you must know that I wouldn't recommend something about which I didn't have intimate knowledge.
well my mom got a Sleep Number and i love that thing
i think the one with the sheep in it would be nice haaa
sheep are soft
I have tried the Sleep Number and it is nice, but i love my . waterbed!!
Notice that inner spring mattresses, foam mattresses, even the sleep number NEVER compare themselves to waterbeds.
My waterbed has 10 individual bags that you fill to the desired firmness. It can be messy at first, but you can tailor them for each side of the bed. There is very little transfer of motion (can't feel my husband or kids diving into the other side). And I have never ever been cold in my waterbed. It has a pillowtop mattress and is very warm, without a heater.the only drawback ... waterbeds are heavy (can't be upstairs in an older home) and are a total pain to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net