Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is the fastest way to make Lortab work? Chewing it?

What is the fastest way to make Lortab work? Chewing it?
Answer:
That will certainly work... Not working fast enough for you??
you can chew it but it tastes nasty, people say it works faster but i dont think it lasts as long as it would if you swallowed it. if you want it to last longer than i would swallow it but if not then just chew it up.
Yes, chewing it would make it work faster. It would help it absorb into your bloodstream faster, but it will taste like butt.It will not last as long that way though.
I just want him to pay
for my treatment facility,
let him make it
a wedding gift to me
there is one in Cottonwood, by TucsonI'm severly sick,
I don't have a regular depression,
it's a chemical imbalance
that goes down
when I'm under the stressit's same like diabetics or cancer,
ask the therapist,
brain is an organ like a heart
or something elselet it be my
Wedding Gift,
I do request it!It's a short talk!
I don't want to explain it
any more, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net