Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What kind of injury did I get and what I can do about it?>?

it hurts on my back below my elbow and ribs... when i move any of my arms only a lil it hurts so much like something is pulling.when i stand up it hurts. when i try to lay down.. too.. it hurts pretty much everytime i move my body...I woke up and it hurt a lil but then i ate breakfast and started hurting so much.. its not a bone i dont think , i think i pulled a muscle or soemthign .. what can i do about it?.. it hurts so bad i cant even get up my chair..i tried hard and fell on my arm lol ahh
Answer:
See a doctor to confirm the problem, but it does sound like you may have pulled a muscle. The doctor can give you muscle relaxants and I can tell you that they really help a great deal. I pulled a muscle in my back where I could hardly move and was bent over. Those muscle relaxants along with taking it easy for a while and a lot of hot baths/showers did the trick. Just make sure you have a doctor make sure that is what it really is.
Go to the hospital. It sounds really serious. This is nothing to mess around with. When I was having muscle spasms I felt the same way though. The Dr. gave me different kinds of medication. It helped some. Go get checked out Today'
Sounds like a pulled muscle. Take about 800mg of motrin, make sure you do it with some food. Also use a heating pad to loosen up your muscles, a hot shower will do too. If you do not have motrin or ibuprofen then try asprin. They both can reduce the inflammation and take away the pain., If you take tylenol it will take away the pain but not the swelling. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net