Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is this yellow liquid, thats draining out of my face, & How can I stop it?

I got sunburned yesterday, form being int he sun for a little over 10 hours or so without sunblock, and my face is as red as can be and now is draining this yellow liquid. How can I stop this, and get my face better?! I wash my face 4 times a day, and re apply aloe vera every couple of hours. My hands are clean when I do this, so Whats going on with my face?!
Answer:
Don't wash your face sooo much! Your drying it out. Keep using the moisturizer. Ouch!
Sounds like you need to go to the doctor - you really have a doozy of a sunburn!A burn is a burn, whether it's from the sun or an iron. If it starts draining yellow liquid, it's not good.Call your doctor - now!I wish you well!
Urine?
Its probably pus from an infection after getting sunburned. I suggest you see a doctor right away.
i dont think i would wash my face that often you could dry yourself out and i hope your not useing a harsh soap.just lrt it heal...better yet i think you need to see a dr
This is serum from your blood, draining because of the serious burn you got. Keep your face clean with mild soap once a day, apply the aloe or a light hydrocortisone cream but only use the cream for 2-3 days, no more! This will sooth the burn, the drainage should eventually stop as the burned skin peels and the new hydrated skin emerges.
you definitely should not be washing your face that much! you are stripping it of its natural moiturizer. keep the aloe on and see a doc if it doesn't get better soon!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeew. didn't you ever hear the song about not forgetting your sunblock?
Sounds like a serious burn that may require medical care to heal without scarring on your face. If the yellow liquid is cloudy yellow and thick consistency you could have an infection which again needs medical treatment. Go see someone.
You can't do anything about it but wait till it stops. Next time when you are out in the sun, wear caps, sunglasses, and other things to prevent being sunburned!
I think it's puss, because you got so sunburn, that the sweat on your face builded up and was absorbed into your skin. I know it sounds disgusting, but i'm pretty sure that's what it is
you re skin might just be really irritated. but just in case, you might want to go to the doctor if it gets bad. and just keep using the lotion. and wear sunblock! hope you feel better.
Is your skin slightly blistered as well? To me, it sounds like sun blisters/sun poisoning/extremely severe burn. I think you just need to give it time. Keep it clean (although 4x a day may exacerbate the dryness of your damaged skin), keep that aloe on (solarcaine is a good option to also help with the pain), and perhaps look for some vitamin E capsules to squeeze them out directly on your skin. Give it a few days, and you should begin to improve.
Good grief. First, hopefully you've learned to use sunblock! Second, you are washing your face way too much. I'd say wash it once in the morning, with something very gentle, and just reapply the aloe vera as needed. And be prepared to peel. That being said, the yellow liquid concerns me. Your burn may be severe enough to require medical attention. The last thing you want is an infection. If it was me, I would go to the doctor to be safe. Your burn is quite severe, and your doctor may have something that will give you much better relief from pain, and protection against infection, than aloe vera can do. I'm all for the natural approach, but this may be beyond that. Also, I wouldn't wait--it could get worse quite quickly. Go to the doctor to be safe.
This is serous fluid, something like plasma without blood that is normal when the skin is burned. I'm not sure how much aloe vera to apply but constantly messing with it can make it worse. It should heal in a few days.
Yeah you shouldnt wash your face that much sunburned or not. You could very well be interfering with the healing process and that's why your face is doing something weird. I would go to walgreens and ask the pharmacist what to do. Its free and you don't have to pay for a dr visit.
I have the same problem. I actually went to work today with it. God I hope we're ok!!!.
you got burnt way to badly,,, If you can get some Indian healing clay from a health store. put a little of it in your bath water or use half bottle of peroxide(but that could hurt ), or sea salt, or squeeze a watermelon in the water ,%26lt;-- that is reall good for your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net