Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is wrong?

i put my books on a table and it fell on my arm and I can't like move it and things and I put a ace banage thing but I can't move it and everything is there a posibly its broken?
Answer:
By saying you can't move "it" do you mean your fingers, your wrist, your elbow or your shoulder? A doctor should see you to see if its just sprained or if you broke something.
no...jstu probably bruised or pulled a muscle just dont use ur arm as much
If it was broken u could still move it, but it would hurt, so we're talking nerve damage. Don't know how u got nerve damage from books, unless there were alot, or a sharp part of a cover poked u in a funny way.
Bang!
-Rubberbullet
Ice it immediately and take motrin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net