Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is wrong with me?

My whole upper body hurts especially in the chest when I think about overly emotional stuff. I sleep on my stomach and I'm fine the next day. It hurted when I woke up today and it occasionally hurts now. Probably just nothing...though it happened to me a few times before.
Answer:
I am lost for words but my best recommendation is to visit a doctor and to find out from him hw you can cure it. Whenever my bones begin to ache, I take some vitamines every single day and the pain goes away.
You may be suffering from panic attacks.
It sounds like muscle pain. More than likely your upper body muscles tense up when you think about emotional stuff. Try yoga, or just regular stretching, on a daily basis. If it does not go away, discuss possible muscle relaxers with your doctor, but that's only short term medications. Stretching and breathing exercises are amazing if you do them on a daily basis! Hope you feel better soon.
Sounds like anxiety...Anxiety chest pain can be sharp, dull, in the center, to the side or all round the chest. It can extend into the neck and shoulders, round the back of the head and down into the stomach area. Anxiety chest pain can come and go, come and stay or twinge occasionally, in fact, I have heard possibly every description and variation of anxiety related chest pain there is. People who develop chest pains when anxious may become even more anxious, even panicking, at the thought that they're having a heart attack. Unfortunately, that kind of worry can just make the situation worse. I really think it's anxiety but chest pain is nothing to guess on or play with. I suggest seeing your doctor. If it is anxiety he can prescribe a mild anti-anxiety med to take before bedtime. Good Luck Dear.
I'd say that you are definitely tense and what you do need urgently is an excellent massage. Did you say you wanted a massage? Please let me know when I can begin to massage your beautiful body so all of the tense can leave your body once and for good!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net