Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is up with my neck?

I've been having ongoing pain in my neck for the past year and a half. Sometimes I lose a little sensation down my face and deck until I give my neck a twist and it sometimes makes a loud snapping noise, then all sensation returns. Sometimes the numbness sends me into a panic attack. I would get this checked out but I don't know if I am even covered any more by my medical assistance because I moved back to my mom's house. Do any of you have any idea what may be going on with my neck. I think it's a pinched nerve but I don't know for sure.
Answer:
You have a pinched nerve, I have had this same problem on more than one occassion. go to the emergency room the next time it happens if you are not sure if you are covered by medical. It deffinently should be checked out because it could lead to permanent problems.
Have you seen a doctor?
Or Neckatrician?
You have erectile dysfunction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net