Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What kind of exercises is good for people with rheumatoid arthritis?

I have Rheumatoid Arthuritis and I want to excercise to help my joints and to lose some weight. Anyone here know of any good prgrams to get involved in that I won't suffer from for days after doing it?
Answer:
Swimming, walking and you can walk in your house. I bought Leslie Sansone Walk for Life tapes and I love them. You can start out slow with 1 mile and build up to a fast 5 miles. Check her out on line. Also maybe pilates and yoga. I'm sure if you go on line for these they will have ones that are for beginners and for people that have some things wrong with them. Give it a shot and just stop if it hurts. Good luck and you will feel better if you exercise.
walking, cycling, swimming
Swimming is the best, its easiest on the joints. The YMCA has a class called "Twinges in the Hinges" , but swimming is the best.
You can hot fomentations in a region the joint and in counting move the joint this exercise repeats three times in the day cordially in a circular movement and will observe the difference + an injection in the muscle ( hydrocotisone) . in month

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net