Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is wrong with me?

Every now and then, I start feeling real hot and my ears turn deep red. Kind of feels like blood is rushing into my head. Also feel kind of shaky. My head also starts feeling funny, not painful just uncomfortible and not right. One time it made me very shaky and very thirsty. It happens a couple times a week and lasts about an hour.
Answer:
Get your blood pressure and blood sugar checked. I am hypoglycemic and do that if I don't eat regular or if I eat something with a lot of sugar and not anything to balance it. Go to a Dr and they can check it. Until you get to one, next time it happens eat a spoon of peanut butter or drink a glass of orange juice.
i dont really no wats wrong with u but wat i do no is tht u seriously need to c a doctor.
Might be a seizure. I'd talk with a doctor about it, you never know.
You may be suffering from high blood pressure, thyriod disorders or maybe it is just your body normal reaction and system. You may like to consult your dr to have a checkup if this problem worsens for you. Good luck :)
Sounds like something is getting shut off could be threat of a stroke, a cerebral accident, hemorage, I think you should go immediately to the emergency room and they will no doubt give you a cat scan. Best of luck! Please do not delay!
You need to get your blood sugar checked and or talk to a doc.
Hubby suffers from this as well as his grandfather now my husbands is from hypoglocymia, and his grandfather is hyperglycimia, you may wnat to go in and get a glucose tolerance test to see if you have a diebetic conditon. If you do and you do not treat it it will just worsen.
Have you had your blood pressure or blood sugar checked lately? It sounds like one of those things are out of control, I would suggest you see your family doctor. Good luck.
I would strongly advise you to go see your doctor. The symptoms at first sounded like hypertension(high blood pressure), however as I read on it seems you may have diabetes. Does it happen after you eat or when you haven't eaten. Another possibility is simple partial seizures. I hope I am wrong, but that is nothing to wait on. You need to go have your blood sugar checked. I would go very soon or even possibly an urgent care or ER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net