Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is wrong with my leg or knee?

when i bend my left leg back, it really hurts. i lay on my stomach and can lift my right leg but not my left. if i keep tryin it feels better. i can move it forward when standin but not back. going up stairs hurts too. what hapened? i dont remember doing anything.
Answer:
You should go to a doctor. I had a similar issue with my hand, but I just got a ACE brace thing and it got better in a week.
It may be growth puberty because that just happened to me like for a week or two and I didn't remember that I hurt my knee. It will get better, but it may ache a lot depending. It's called growth pains... I don't really like it either. Hope this helps. Maybe if you wan't you could take Advil to calm down the pains.
Well, the answer depends on this answer. When you move it back is the pain REALLY sharp or more of a burn/hurt?If it's sharp then you've got a torn ligament or torn tendon. if it's a burn/hurt then it's a muscle. if it's a muscle continue to work it. if it's tendon or ligament then DO NOT move it to where it hurts, BUT move it every other direction. muscle is fast healing the other is really slow healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is wrong © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net